A week of true retreat in one of the dreamiest places on earth? We've got it covered. This six-night, seven-day retreat is all about refreshing your heart, body, mind and soul. Exhale the winter doldrums, soak in the sun, dip in the saltwater, be free and be you. Slow down and tune in to your capacity for healing, strength, balance and more.
Elizabeth April and Checka Antifonario will lead this retreat at the stunning Sansara Resort in the small village of Cambutal, located on the Pacific Ocean at the southernmost point in Panama. Elizabeth and Checka bring over twenty combined years of inspiring, informative and dedicated teaching to this retreat, along with ever-present warmth and passion for life.
Our days will include two all-levels practices (mainly yoga with some barre sprinkled in for balance and variety) and the nourishment of three delicious locally sourced meals. During your free time, there is SO much to do - or not do! Bikes, snorkel gear, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards are all available for your use at Sansara. You can arrange a massage right at the resort. Interested in surf lessons? That's Sansara's specialty. Or maybe hammock or beach chill time with nothing on the agenda will be exactly what you need.
Sansara has become a world-renowned destination for the wellness inspired traveler not only because of its pristine location and luxurious accommodations, but because they treat their guests like family - which is why so many return again and again to this special place in paradise!
Important Travel Note: You will fly to Panama City for this retreat, and from there we will travel to Sansara together via private shuttle (included in your retreat price). The shuttle trip takes about 5 hours. We recommend arriving one day early (April 21st) to explore Panama City and settle in, but you can also take a redeye and arrive early on the first day (no later than 7:00 am). A shuttle will take us back to Panama City on the final day. Plan to depart that evening (no earlier than 6:00 pm) or stay a night in the city and leave the following morning. The shuttle will be able to pick you up from any of these recommended hotels in Casco Viejo (historic district of Panama City):
$$ Casa Antigua
$$ Magnolia Inn
$$$ Central Hotel
$$$$ American Trade Hotel
$$$$ Las Clementinas
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama
• Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo and to and from Sansara
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day beginning with dinner on our arrival to Sansara day to and ending with breakfast on our departure day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• Two practices per day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
• 1 Complimentary rental for Kayak or SUP
• Unlimited use of snorkel gear
• Complimentary bikes for exploring the area
• Beach Bonfire
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
• Airfare to Panama City
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Travel insurance (recommended)
PRICING (all prices are per person):
Triple occupancy (three twin beds): $1,950 - SOLD OUT
Double Occupancy (two twins or one king bed): $2,200 - SOLD OUT
Single Occupancy (one king bed): $3,350 - SOLD OUT
BOOKING: A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. Please email to book, and specify occupancy preference (include name of roommate if registering with someone). You will receive an invoice for your deposit. Balance due two weeks after registration, or payment plans available at no extra cost.